I have pondered a lot about the behavior of the average humans. There will always be a few good and few evil people. It simply goes according to the Bell curve. The curve shows that the average of any aspect is constituted by 90% of the population. It can be wealth, intelligence, jobs anything. Some might disagree but again those won’t be the intelligent ones, the ones with myopic vision, the average.
However, the objective of this article is not to insult them but to explain how everyone can contribute towards a better future. Whoever is reading this, believe me it’s not rocket science. Everyone needs to follow some simple steps or tenets one might say. They are as follows:
1. Do not take something that belongs to someone else.
2. Do not kill anyone until and unless the other person means to kill you.
3. Do not rape.
4. Do not reproduce if you cannot give your offspring a good life.
5. Do not marry if you cannot give your spouse a good life.
6. Work but not at the cost of your wellbeing. Always keep some time for yourself.
7. Do not go to an educational institution just for the degree but to learn.
8. Learn to respect time and promises made to others.
9. Love yourself. A person can’t love anyone else if he or she does not love himself or herself.
10. Do not behave in a way that you won’t like to be behaved with.
These can be followed by anyone irrespective of religion, gender, caste or creed. This is all I have to say on this topic. I’ll continue with my ramblings later.